CIMB Cardholder Year-long Deal
As a partner of CIMB, we’re proud to announce this deal specially for CIMB cardholders! Kindly read the Terms & Conditions below.
Full Terms & Conditions
General Payment and Booking
- Payment must be made with a CIMB Bank debit or credit card.
- This promotion is valid for Corporate Headshots and Lifestyle shoots (maternity, family, newborn, birthday parties, pre-weddings, or weddings).
- This promotion is valid only for individuals who are booking for their own personal headshots or lifestyle shoots.
- The ‘10% OFF Total Bill’ offer is valid with no minimum spend. The ‘10% OF Total Bill AND Complimentary Album’ offer is valid with minimum spend of RM1,000.
- To enjoy the offer, Cardholders must first contact Stories for Business or book via Stories.my and use CIMB debit or credit card upon service payment online.
- Bookings are confirmed upon full payment (50% upfront for pre-weddings and weddings, remaining 50% to be paid prior to day of photoshoot) and the signing of our online contract.
- Clients will be requested to show proof of card for online transactions.
- Promotion is not valid with other ongoing CIMB promotions, discounts, vouchers or privilege cards.
- Promotion is not valid with other Stories.my or Stories for Business promotion.
- Additional charges apply for these variations – to request for a senior photographer, add on wedding gown, make up and hairstyling, additional hours, travel charges beyond Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, and extra prints and canvases.
- This promo cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- Promotion is valid from 1 October 2020 until 30 September 2021. Photoshoot is only valid within 1 year from the date of booking.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Bookings made are non-refundable. In the case of any unforeseen circumstances, Stories for Business reserves the right to make a final decision.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify a booking where it appears that customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that bookings contain or result from a mistake or error.
- The album is limited to a 8″ x 6″ keepsake album (24 pages) of images that were taken from this photo session only.
- Design and selection of images for the album is at the discretion of Stories for Business. Clients will not be given input into this process.
- The album is to be claimed within 5 months from the date of photoshoot.